Located in the heart of Downtown, The Balcony Orlando is one of those spaces that is sure to make a lasting impression. Offering breathtaking views and a wide open space for couples to get as creative as they wish, this space will wow your guests!
About The Balcony
The Balcony Orlando features over 16,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor space. This elegant, urban venue offers your guests stunning skyline views and sweeping scenes of Lake Eola. The venue’s chic white ceilings create an opulent, yet rustic atmosphere. The floor to ceiling windows give you a blank canvas to decorate as you wish and showcase your personal style.
- Capacity: 300+ guests
- Location: 189 S Orange Ave #1120, Orlando 32801
- Parking: street parking & paid garage parking available nearby
- Special Amenities: private wedding & hospitality suite; banquet tables, cocktail tables, chairs & uplighting available for event use; onsite event coordination, including custom planning guide & private client portal; outdoor market lighting & indoor mood lighting
A Beautiful Indoor/Outdoor Space:
The Balcony Orlando features over 10,000 square feet of outdoor space, and an additional 6,000 square feet of indoor event space. Choosing this venue will offer your guests sweeping views of Lake Eola and floor to ceiling sights of the stunning Downtown Orlando skylines.
- multiple outdoor spaces available to accommodate ceremony, cocktail hour or dinner set-ups
- large indoor spaces available for bar service, ceremony setup or to host dinner & dancing
- beautiful outdoor market lighting
- floor to ceiling windows & skylight views
Couples who choose to host your wedding at The Balcony Orlando are invited to bring in the (licensed & insured) caterer of your choice.
The venue allows couples the freedom to choose vendors that best suit your style, taste and budget, but can also offer a list of preferred venues with experience in the space upon request.
The diligent staff at The Balcony Orlando is ready to assist you on your big day. The venue offers a number of bundles to fit your style and budget requirements. Whether you plan on celebrating your ceremony, just the reception, or both, the staff is on hand to assist!
All Bundles Include:
- Full use of the venue for up to 12 hours
- Event Planning
- Private Client Portal
- Custom Planning Guide
- Open-air Balcony
- Outdoor market lighting
- Sweeping views of the city
- Modern indoor loft-style Gallery
- Indoor mood lighting
- Private Wedding & Hospitality Suite
- 40 Rectangular banquet tables
- 10 Round cocktail tables
- 250 White resin folding chairs
- 8 Uplights
- Venue coordinators
- open spaces offering a variety of event layouts for ceremony, cocktail hour & reception
- open air balcony & Downtown Orlando skyline views
- floor to ceiling windows offering natural light during the day and all night city views
- open concept space offering a chic, blank canvas to host your creative visions
At Married Orlando, we know it takes a whole team of talented Orlando Wedding Vendors to pull off such an amazing celebration! Check out the list of talented Orlando Wedding Vendors who brought this couple’s gorgeous wedding dreams to life.
Orlando Wedding Vendors:
- Photographer: Epiphany Image
- 2nd Photographer: Tyla of Weddings by VIEWHOUSE Productions
- Design / Planner: Dorvilus Events
- Officiant: Pastor Kevin Seraaj
- Catering: Koupe Dwet Cafe LLC
- Servers: My Bar Service & Highlight Bartending & Event Services
- Florist: No.1 Flowers
- Floral Arch & Rentals: The Floral Way Studio
- DJ: DJ Jeanuwine
- Host / Emcee: Nathanael Jacques
- Makeup: KS Painting Studio LLC
- Hair: Hair Klinik
- Veil: Lily’s Bridal Outlet
- Bridal Accessories, Custom Tuxedo & Suits: Carolyn Allen’s Bridals & Tuxedos
The calendar fills up quickly at this amazing venue, so connect with The Balcony Orlando staff today to schedule a tour! And don’t forget to let them know you found them on Married Orlando!
The Balcony Orlando
189 S. Orange Ave
Orlando, FL 32801