After the planning, prepping and ceremony jitters are out of the way, it’s time to PARTY! A great Wedding DJ can bring the house down and keep the energy up to make your night one to remember!
If having a variety of music and keeping your guests on the dance floor is a priority to you, hiring a great Wedding DJ is important business. You’ll want to do your research, book some meetings and come prepared with questions to determine if the DJ’s style fits with yours, how professional and experienced they are, as well as their cost and additional event services offered.
Orlando has no shortage of choices, so we’ve pulled together a list of Orlando Wedding DJs we know you will love!
1. DJ Darryl J.
If you want a DJ who gets right into the party, you definitely want to consider hiring DJ Darryl J, who is a blast behind the booth or out on the dance floor!
DJ Darryl J.
2. Sound Sensation Entertainment
Choose a DJ who will get the party started and keep it going throughout the night! Any couple that wants to dance the night away should consider hiring a DJ with lots of experience and great reviews, like Sound Sensation Entertainment!
Sound Sensation Entertainment
3. Soundwave Entertainment
Whether you’re enjoying the special moments, socializing during cocktail hour or partying on the dance floor into the late night hours, find a team, like Soundwave Entertainment, who can really set the mood with the perfect background music!
4. Our DJ Rocks
Your wedding is such an important day! The all-female DJ team at Our DJ Rocks will keep the dance floor packed and give you and your guests a night to remember. (Don’t forget to ask them about their Photo Booth services!)
Our DJ Rocks
5. Kwik Entertainment
Celebrate your love and then get to the PARTY! Hire a DJ, like Kwik Entertainment, that keeps that loving energy going all night long!
6. AMA-Zing Productions
AMA-Zing Productions makes sure that every couple gets what they want at their wedding reception! Ask them about all the wedding services they can provide – from DJs to bands to photo booths and videography!
7. FyerFly Productions
You are the stars of the show with FyerFly Productions! Choose this team for special effects, lighting and more, along with your DJ services!
8. LT Entertainment
Many Orlando Wedding DJs, like LT Entertainment, offer other specialty items to add to your experience! During your meeting, ask about their super fun confetti blasts, event lighting and custom animated monograms!
9. DJ Chuck Johnson
For the couple who wants to dance the night away, choose an amazing Orlando Wedding DJ, like DJ Chuck Johnson, who will keep you and your guests moving!
DJ Chuck Johnson
10. Best Choice DJs
Focus on the most important moments and let your DJ worry about keeping your guests on the dance floor! Check out Best Choice DJs for all your wedding entertainment needs!
Best Choice DJs
11. White Rose Entertainment
You’re looking fab and feeling fine… make sure to hire a DJ, like White Rose Entertainment, that keeps you dancing close and having fun all throughout your special night!
White Rose Entertainment
12. Orlando DJ Group
Orlando DJ Group will have you partying on another level at your reception! Consider this team for a night to remember!
Orlando DJ Group
13. Meister Productions
The husband and wife duo at Meister Productions cares that you have the best time at your wedding! They will keep your guests on their feet, singing to their favorite songs all throughout the night!
14. Press Play Entertainment
It’s your night! Press Play would love to meet and discuss the vision you have for your event and wants to make sure you have the best time!
Press Play Entertainment
15. DJ Danny Garcia
If you’re serious about music and entertainment at your event, contact DJ Danny Garcia to help bring your wedding reception dreams come to life!
DJ Danny Garcia
We hope this article helps you on your search for your Orlando Wedding DJs, and these party photos get you excited for all the fun you’ll have at your own wedding reception! Make sure to check out our full Orlando Wedding DJs and Music page to see the full list of available entertainment here in Orlando!
Bookmark these questions to bring along when you meet with potential wedding DJs:
Pricing and Inclusions
- How much do your packages cost and what’s included? Can multiple locations be included if needed?
- How much is the deposit to secure your services for our wedding date? When is the final balance due?
- How much is overtime if we want to keep the partying going?
- What are the payment options (ie: credit card, check, cash, etc)?What is your cancellation policy?
- Do you provide any other services, such as uplighting or a photo booth? If so, what’s the pricing for those services?
- At how many weddings have you performed?
- Do you have an upcoming event where we can watch you perform? If not, do you have a digital sample of a set that we can listen to?
- For teams, how long have you been playing together?
- Have you performed at our wedding venue before? If not, are you willing to go tour the space in order become familiar with the set-up?
- For DJs, are your sets pre-mixed or do you mix songs during the party?
- How do you keep the dance floor packed? Do you have a music library/portfolio of our favorite music genre?
- Can we provide you with a “Do Not Play” list?
- Are you open to taking song requests on the wedding day?
- Will an Emcee be provided for announcements during the event?
- What are your space requirements? Do you provide your own booth/stage?
- How much time do you need for set-up and break-down on the wedding day?
- Do you require warm meals? How many total? Are there any dietary restrictions?
- Can you provide a “Certificate of Insurance” to our wedding venue if required?
- Is there anything else we should know about your services?
When meeting with these Orlando Wedding DJs bring these questions with you, and make sure to let them know you found them on Married Orlando!