We love to showcase Orlando wedding venues that suit a variety of styles and budgets. With the vast number of amazing wedding venues in Orlando to choose from, the only hard part is picking one!
We are excited to help make the choice a little easier for you and share a look inside one of Orlando’s newer wedding venues, The Black Barn!
Special thanks to Sufia Huq Portraits for providing all the beautiful photos in this article, and to Truly Yours Coordinator for providing us with all the details of this beautifully styled photo shoot!
All About The Black Barn
The Black Barn is a modern, farm venue located in the heart of Orlando on Alaska Farms. This unique venue offers a relaxed and warm environment for all types of events.
The barn has a clean, minimalist, modern aesthetic. The venue is located on 5 acres of zoned agricultural working farm land and is also home to friendly farm animals and a locally grown farm market.
The beautiful mix of foliage keeps the venue tucked away from surrounding neighbors so you can enjoy the beautiful farmland and privately celebrate your special day.
The Black Barn – Quick Facts:
- Capacity: Up to 150
- Location: 2017 Gregory Rd, Orlando, FL 32825
- Catering: Couples are invited to bring in the (licensed & insured) caterer of their choice
- Venue Highlights:
- Modern barn experience on 5 acres of family-owned farmland
- Indoor/outdoor event spaces
- Various inclusive wedding packages
- Modern & minimalist aesthetic
- A large variety of stylish event furniture, signage, faux florals and decor to choose from within inclusive packages
- Large & beautifully decorated on-site getting ready spaces
Couples are invited to begin the day by getting ready in the large stylish dressing suites. Bring in your beauty teams and put the finishing touches on your final looks.
You can exchange vows in the open chapel before moving to cocktail hour. The gorgeous lawn is adorned with whimsical Edison market lighting.
Included in Inclusive Wedding Packages:
- Farm Venue: No surprise charges, a variety of wedding decor and furniture, inclusive wedding packages available
- On-site Personnel: On-site venue manager, licensed security officer and parking attendant included
- Ceremony Sites: Covered outdoor ceremony location, our cocktail area under our market lights
- Catering Facility: On-site well-equipped kitchen with a spacious preparation area and dedicated loading dock
- Dressing Suites: Custom couples suites, equipped with large restrooms and showers, with snacks and refreshments available. Bridal suite offers a full makeup/ hair bar and luxury lounge furniture.
- Cocktail Bar: Built-in customizable champagne wall and indoor bar space. Ice provided for each event.
- Music & Lights:
- Private DJ booth with surround sound system that including two microphones
- Built-in uplighting throughout
- Patio/cocktail lawn adorned with whimsical market lighting
- Engagement Photos: Access to Alaska Farms prior to event for engagement photo session included
- Outdoor Adventures: Inclusive package includes access to lawn games such as cornhole, block towers, and checkers
- Rehearsal: One hour rehearsal included prior to the big day
Adding a warm rustic accent to the modern space, the barn is lit by wrought iron chandeliers and features wooden posts throughout. The team here embraces minimalism in their color palette and design, making it the perfect blank canvas for any couple’s vision.
Catering & Parking
The Black Barn invites couples to bring in the licensed and insured caterer of their choice. They can also provide a great list of experienced preferred vendors to accommodate a variety of styles, tastes and budgets to fit your event needs.
Caterers are provided an on-site well-equipped kitchen with a spacious preparation area and dedicated loading dock.
The large on-site parking lot provides ample complimentary guest parking.
A Versatile Venue
It’s important to the owners of The Black Barn to make beautiful weddings accessible to all couples. Not only do they include a wide range of decor, signage, furniture and faux floral arrangements within their inclusive wedding packages, but they also vow to provide the best service to all couples regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, etc.
Family Owned Business
The Black Barn is a family owned and operated local farm here in Central Florida. They started Alaska Farms as a way to bring together family and friends, which also includes all of the adorable animals housed on the farm.
Mini Goat Yoga
Fun Fact: Alaska Farms is also home to the innovative relaxation exercise of Mini Goat Yoga! This experiences allows you to “harmonize with nature and creates a sense of peace and relaxation”. When you’re on your tour, ask about this fun and rejuvenating event and how you can book a class for your bachelorette party or as a pre-wedding day date!
If you’re interested in booking The Black Barn for your wedding, don’t wait — available dates won’t last long at this beautiful venue. Reach out today and make sure to let them know you found The Black Barn on MarriedOrlando.com!
The Black Barn
2017 Gregory Road
Orlando, Fl 32825
Venue Capacity: Up to 150
Special thanks to Sufia Huq Portraits for providing all the beautiful photos in this article, and to Truly Yours Coordinator for providing us with all the details of this beautiful styled photo shoot!
Including Orlando Wedding Vendors: Photographer – Sufia Huq Portraits | Planner – Truly Yours Coordinator | Hair – Cristal’s Shearhouse | MUA – Sarai Tirado Beauty | Bridal Gown – Theory Bridal House | Florist – Event Boss Floral Design Co.
- Wedding Venues in Orlando
- Orlando Wedding Music & DJs
- Wedding Photographers in Orlando
- Orlando Wedding Hair & Makeup Artists