Each Central Florida wedding venue is super unique, just like you. That’s why we love diving in and sharing the special venue details to help our Married Orlando couples find the perfect place to say “I Do!”
Special thanks to Sufia Huq Portraits for providing the gorgeous photos you’ll see throughout the article!
All About Paradise Cove
Located on the shores of Lake Bryan, Paradise Cove & Buena Vista Watersports is a family-owned business offering one of Central Florida’s most beautiful backdrops for gorgeous weddings and fun on the water.
Offering you multiple venue package options from intimate ceremonies to all-inclusive weddings, Paradise Cove is the perfect spot for local couples, destination weddings and celebrity nuptials!
Paradise Cove – Quick Facts:
- Capacity: 300+ guests
- Location: 13245 Lake Bryan Drive, Orlando, FL
- Highlights: large & petit guest count accommodation, multiple event packages, lush natural beauty, market lighting strung through the cocktail patio, palm-thatched tiki bar, pet-friendly outdoor spaces and beach-side torches for island ambiance
- Choose from an Approved Catering List, featuring over 15 of Orlando’s Top Caterers
- Private, exclusive use of the entire Paradise Cove property
- Groom’s Den with an estuary view
- Market Lighting strung through the cocktail patio
- Tiki torches & firepit lighting the waterfront
- Day of Coordination available
- Event Manager on-site through event
- Boat Options available; including guest transfers to dock, jaw dropping entrance to ceremony & starlit grand exit for the couple
- Freestanding fans & space heaters to accommodate the elements
- Complimentary Parking
With a capacity of up to 300+ guests and the option to host your wedding any day of the week, Paradise Cove really is a great wedding venue option for any couple.
Elevate Your Day
A variety of enhancements are available to customize your experience – from boat entry and exit to beautiful decor to cozy fire pits and heating/cooling options to keep your guests comfortable throughout the day.
- Boat Entrance, Exits and Transport
- Fire Pit
- Canoe Beverage Cooler & Ice
- Lakeside Bridal Suite
- Hanging Cake Table
- Exclusive Decor
Luxury Bridal Suite
Having the time and space to get ready is essential for any bridal party! Enjoy the spacious and private getting ready spaces available on-site. Upgrade to the luxury Lakeside Suite and enjoy a fully furnished bungalow complete with a full kitchen, two bathrooms and a loft, spacious enough to bring in the beauty experts of your choice and take the time to slow down and enjoy the moment.
Catering & Coordination
Couples are asked to choose from an approved catering list, including many of Orlando’s top catering companies. A list of experienced vendors for all your other event planning needs can also be provided.
Day of Coordination Services are also available on-site for hire, so make sure to ask about this excellent amenity when booking your tour. The on-site coordinators are experienced and ready to help you plan the day of your dreams!
Reach out today to book a tour. And don’t forget to let Paradise Cove know you found them on MarriedOrlando.com!
13245 Lake Bryan Drive
Orlando, FL 32821
- Wedding Venues in Orlando
- Wedding Photographers in Orlando
- Wedding Planners in Orlando
- Wedding Invitations in Orlando
- Orlando Wedding Rentals